Our iSwitch module is an ODU controller for Redundant LNB or BUC systems.
The main advantage of this product is that it removes the need for a rackmount indoor controller (IDU), expensive installation and cabling. All M&C signals can be accessed via the internet on a computer or smart phone with associated app.
No indoor controller required.
Accessible from the internet through your computer, laptop or smart phone. All monitoring and control can be accessed through the internet or:
- One wire / 433 MHz
Adds redundancy to any existing system without added coax, control cabling or rack space. Because of its size, the iSwitch can fit into a wider range of antenna systems.
Same box can be used for:
- C, X, Ku or Ka
- BUC universal, remote redundancy
Multiple sensing options including:
- Current sensing window (automatic switch)
- System voltage monitoring
- BUC Inhibit on Switch
- Loss of Lock alarms
Features and Options
Cloud based Network Management
How to order
You can contact us for a quote or fill out one of the questionnaires below
When requesting a Quote
The following information will help us in providing a quote:
- Do you want us to quote:
- the Standalone iSwitch,
- the iSwitch and Waveguide (baseball) switch,
- the iSwitch and our LNBs (we don’t produce our own BUCs), or
- the complete iSwitch redundancy system (iSwitch, Waveguide Switch & LNBs)
- If using our LNBs, are they External Reference or PLL? (They are different prices.)
- What type of feed (OMT if in system) and antenna are you using?
(To figure out mounting, weight, cable lengths – logistics. It may affect the quote.)
The following information will help us in supplying the correct configuration when ordering:
- Metric or SAE measurements?
- LNB to line up in E-plane or H-plane? There may not be an option here.
- If not using our LNBs or are using BUCs, please supply the model number.
To ensure adequate power and proper current window setup.